My paintings and drawings and once in a while a work that I like.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Put Out the Fire!



This is a new painting I finished just yesterday. I wish I could find a place to get some nice images made of my paintings, so I didn't have to apologize for the image quality. That's the pits about moving, you have to find everything again. I am excited for the summer, Pierson (my son) will be a year in a couple of weeks and we are totally going to cruise Soho toegther. This week we went with a friend to the Guggenheim and unfortunately they were installing a new exhibit in the spiral, so we were limited to the galleries off of the spiral and couldn't get the full experience. In the next couple of weeks I will be going to the American Museum of Folk Art and to see the Dinner Party which is on exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum of Art.

1 comment:

Chelsea H. Taylor said...

good depth and grittiness, lady.


photo courtsey of Jamie Perkins

Blog Archive

About Me

Brooklyn, NY
I am a artist living in Brooklyn and currently an artist-in-residence with Chashama at the Brooklyn Army Terminal. I have been working in encaustic for the past few years, but am usually trying out a couple of different art making media at once. Peter Everett once called my work kitch, but I don't think it bothers me.