My paintings and drawings and once in a while a work that I like.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Guys Day

Today is an unofficial guys day and Mike took Pierson into his office, giving me a whole day of freedom. So, I decided to get a foot reflexology treatment at O Spa (PS. I think I fell asleep while Jessica was working on my second foot), then I went and got Sushi and strolled home to paint a couple of sketches and work on my rug.
I listened to the Go Go's, Jest to Brazil, Radiohead and Sonic Youth.

A couple of sketches:




Thanks Mike and Pierson. A toast to the best good guys ever.

No comments:


photo courtsey of Jamie Perkins

Blog Archive

About Me

Brooklyn, NY
I am a artist living in Brooklyn and currently an artist-in-residence with Chashama at the Brooklyn Army Terminal. I have been working in encaustic for the past few years, but am usually trying out a couple of different art making media at once. Peter Everett once called my work kitch, but I don't think it bothers me.